How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a penchin i an in a nersing home .i have inherited 160

Customer Question

I am a penchin i an in a nersing home .i have inherited 160 thousand ,can i buy a house for my sister tolive in without it affecting my pension
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Is there any way to do this without affecting my pension
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I dont have a home i live in melbourne my sister lives in northern territoy i wont to buy the house so she dosent have to travel and she can take me out and visit more often
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.