How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently in Wentworth Community Housing & THey r

Customer Question

I am currently in Wentworth Community Housing & THey r charging me rent based on 2 wks pay when i only get 1 wk pay .. Now they r trying to evict me based on an amount that shouldnt exist
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: New South Wales
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They have put in an NCAT oder to terminate my tenancy
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not for now
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Morning.

It is not going to be easy to assist you.

Can you tell me what does the lease agreement say the rent will be based on?

Related Australia Law Questions