How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm doing a certificate 4 in youth and part of it is one day

Customer Question

I'm doing a certificate 4 in youth and part of it is one day a week work at a school.I had a meeting with my teacher last Friday and some actualisation of me and a fellow pupil have been accused of selling drugs to a parent outside the school what was said is that I was sitting in he's car and we handed her a package and she handed us some money,but I have never been in his car or sold drugs and have witnesses to that.what can I do
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Nsw it's a vw about 2001
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only to the school principal as far as I know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The week before they're over heard us taking about drugs
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning

What is your question?