Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Want to become aust citizen arrived here 1973 when I was 2

Customer Question

want to become aust citizen arrived here 1973 when I was 2 did all my schooling here all 12 yrs married an aussie in 96 have three aussie kids been paying tax in construction industry for 28yrs but 27yrs ago got charged with 2 counts of break and enter and 2 counts drink driving and served no time will that effect my application
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: western aust
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Afternoon

If you are concerned that the charged and convictions will impact on your application there is nothing to worry about. They would not count towards a substantial criminal record.

You have nothing to worry about.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards