Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Hows it going, Good thanx, My partner was woken up yesterday

Customer Question

Hows it going
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: Good thanx
JA: Glad to hear it. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My partner was woken up yesterday morning by 2 police officers saying she needs to go down the station tonite at 6pm to do an interveiw and day its serious
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Shes never been in trouble before and is scared of what to do umm nsw and then seen her yesterday and want her to go down the station at 6pm
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Well last year about august she was told to leave work and tbey will contact her but theres been a shit fight e er since
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to no would it b a good idea to vet legal aid before the interveiw or just go down there we dont have a leg to stand on n r a lil worried
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Does she know what it is about?