How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A father who has 50/50 custody of his 2 children has not

Customer Question

a father who has 50/50 custody of his 2 children has not been allowed to see or speak to them as his ex will not let him. What can he do ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: He is in Queensland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know all the details but apparently he was served with a DVO this morning. He hasn't gone to her house at all he has just been calling her wanting to speak to his children..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really don't know much more
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Do you have order?

Have you had mediation?