How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5781
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hindering ... pleading guilty, south Australia, Yes, No

Customer Question

Hindering ... pleading guilty
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: south Australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need general advice because I am representing myself ...
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.


Ok so what is the issue?
Hindering police?
It isn't a terribly serious offence, do you have a criminal record?
You need to make submissions to the court in respect of your background etc. Having a guilty plea entered does assist, as you will get a discount upon sentence. Would be good to get some (1 or 2, not 20) character references from people, your employer, someone you know so show that you are of otherwise good charterer.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you.