Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Second opinion] My son reports to a Perth police station 3x

Customer Question

Second opinion] My son reports to a Perth police station 3x per week, and is on bail til sentencing 4/8/17, now due to work, I have been transfered interstate, i have advised his lawyer that we will fly back on the 2/8 in time for his sentencing, is it possible for him to leave, and his lawyer is dicking us around, and I don't want to lose my job
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need to start work next week 16/5 and as there's on 2 business days, I'm getting nervous of losing my job in Queensland, both parties have agreed, my solicitor has emailed the relevant parties and even advised me to contact the district court here in Perth to try and getting resolved asap, we also need to vacate our house by this Friday, how can I speed things up, email from his Solictor was sent yesterday,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Finally, how can it be sorted within a day, what/where do I need to do here in Perth, to be able to move to Queensland.
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Hello
I am presuming that your son resides with you and part of his bail conditions is that he reside with you at a known address?
If so, then the matter needs to be relisted in court for a bail variation before he leaves.