Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Not sure it is a legal question but I would like to ask how

Customer Question

Not sure it is a legal question but I would like to ask how I can question the enormous costs charged by Midcoast water. Their connection fee is $300.50 per quarter and they are flagging a rise. This seems excessive to say the least particularly compared with my $180 connection in Torquay. I also wonder how they can charge 5 connection charges to a block of flats when there is only one meter. We are then of course charged usage and have to divide it amongst the tenents even though two flats have permanent tenents and the other 3 are holiday lets. If you are unable to help me can you tell me where I go? Thanking you inanticipation JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in? Customer: Judy *** Nsw JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: Not to my knowledge JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: No thank you

Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Afternoon

Do you have individual metres on the block?

Does the block contain 4 units?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Leon I do not wish to proceed with this question and I am furious that you have taken funds from my account other than the $5 GOODWILL. Please cancel my membership and everything else NOW and refund my account ASAP
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Afternoon

I will pass it onto the administrators and request you get a refund. I only answer questions and do not deal with the financial side of the site.

All the best and good luck.