Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Where can I find out about rules regarding property and

Customer Question

Where can I find out about rules regarding property and Council They are trying to kick us off our property and I dont know were to go for the truth
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: QLD Bundaberg
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am in the process of making a Shed into !A accommodation which we are nearly finished but they keep telling me how many people I can have on my property is this right
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Hello
What is the issue exactly?
They cannot really restrict the amount of people residing there, but I do need to know what plan you have in that respect?

Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.