How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44191
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Victoria Melbourne, my question is that, I want to

Customer Question

hello, my name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Victoria Melbourne
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my question is that, I want to get my mum and two siblings to visit me from Uganda is that possible
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have sent in a form to call them to come and live in Australia, but the immigration has not answered yet. i did this two and a half years when i was 17
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Evening.

You need to have them apply for a sponsored family visa

The above link is very detailed and you should also get more assistance from a Migration agent.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.