Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My husband has a very complicated immigration issue his

Customer Question
Hi my husband has...

Hi my husband has a very complicated immigration issue his father was born in cocos island which is part of australia but they have been living in malaysia for years and since 2004 they have been living here first when they came father recieved citizenship and govenrment revoked it with saying he didnt lodge his application from cocos

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

We just received a letter saying my husband needs to leave in 35 days if he wont lodge anything ı am about to apply 485

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We received that letter on friday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He had been holding bridging visa e and we were going to do mi but looks like when administration tribunal occured they did it and it was rejected ı wonder if we can find a way for him to do any application onshore as he is studying atm and we made full payment we are worried about that

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
3/26/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

What visa are you on?