Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am in a situation where I need to find a lawyer who can

Customer Question

I am in a situation where I need to find a lawyer who can help me to discern whether I have a case for Sexism and bullying in the workplace. I have written all the information out and I just need someone to look at it and tell me what they think
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Queensland. Almost from the start of my employment till 2 weeks ago when he went on holiday. for an example just one of his comments to me was " Me..oh look I have a big welt on my arm something must have biten me...Him Well if you sleep naked in all different beds what can you expect" I live in Bowen Qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have talked constantly with the other boss about his behaviour and comments. We were going to sit down with him but we both decided that it wouldn't help me because it is a known fact [which other boss has confirmed] that to get on his wrong side there is no coming back from and I needed my job. I have all information and dates pertaining to comments thoughout the last six months
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I lost hours at my other part-time position because of his behaviour towards me and so lost income. This other employment was acknowledge as essential to my income upon commencement of this job back in 2015
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Hello
I can assist and can speak on the phone as requested.

Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ni thanks I paid $5 and sid ot get an answer so not paying anymore
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Hello
With respect, you wanted a phone call answer, I offered same to you.