How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If Dcp have a case but have no family court order and their

Customer Question

If Dcp have a case but have no family court order and their case is based mainly on hearsay and the child has bn placed with family members do I have the legal right to take my son home as there's not been 3 medical incidences in which he has bn injured or hospitalised?
JA: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out.
Customer: So can I take my son back from family
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: WA and my son has bn staying with my mother
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: One incident in September last year in which there was a car accident in which he was not injured but wasn't in proper car restraint for his age there was alcohol in my system and I've provided 8 or more clean piss tests as I do not drink was a one off?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've no prior records in anything
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning.

If they have placed the child in the care of another person you have to of to court and get that decision overturned.

They do not just take the child on a whim they would have investigated.

How long have they placed the child in the care of the others?

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Afternoon

Just checking to see if there is anything else I can assist you with?