How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son had a water leak in his rental home He reported it to

Customer Question

My son had a water leak in his rental home He reported it to the agent 3 months ago with no response. Turns out it was the water heater leaking and he is now faced with a $1900 power bill due to the continuous heating of water. I believe the agent and the owner is responsible and not my son, What do you think. He has an Email trail of the complaint
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Queensland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, he contacted the RTA today.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The house also had faulty gutters and this also was not corrected
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  rayanswers replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  rayanswers replied 7 months ago.

Sorry I will opt out here, this is in US, will get it moved,no need to reply or rate, stand by