How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you please give me some information in regards to the

Customer Question

Good Afternoon,Can you please give me some information in regards ***** ***** costs involved to have you represent me to fight my ex partner
in his application to vary the current intervention order that is in place against him.He has asked that our two children be taken off the order and that i provide him with my address so that he can initiate mediation
in regards ***** ***** access the the children.Neither of these requests can be approved and i need to fight this with all that i have due to the fact that he is extremely violent and will definitely take the kids if
they are not protected by the order. He also cannot know my address because he will stalk and threaten me, if not worse.My ex partner is known to be on the top of the local family violence list and has many domestic violence charges against him. He is currently on strict bail conditions to stay in the Shepparton area due to being charged with alleged rape.Any information on how to fight this, the costs involved etc would be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Vicki Lowen
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Victoria
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats basically what its about
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

We cannot take on work from here but you can spend around $400.00 plus GST per hour on a solicitor.

If you do not have family law orders for contact with your children you have a problem. You are going to have to defend the claim and provide evidence that the parties that are saying they need protection do not have any fear and that there is no need for the order. You as the protected person would have the police representing you.

The information about your ex is important to she that they ate the violent party.

If he also hase charges of sexual assault the court will not change the orders