How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44184
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a supervisor for a mining company and in my opinion am

Customer Question

I am a supervisor for a mining company and in my opinion am being harassed by the General Manager in an ongoing attempt to dismiss me or get me to resign. I need to know if I should report this to Fair Work Australia
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Western Australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I was given a written warning for an incident about six months ago. Long story but I have strong belief it was unfair
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am told I have another issue to answer to when I return to work on Tuesday
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning.

You have to first report it to HR and have them deal with it and if they do not then you can take it to Fair Work. You also have to look at the policy that is in place and make sure that you follow the procedure and they also follow it. If not then you complain to Fair work about the company.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Related Australia Law Questions