How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a victim from Eden park boys home and have given

Customer Question

I'm a victim from Eden park boys home and have given evidence with royal commission, the salvation administration admitted the wrong doin and offered to settle?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Eden park boys home window south australia. 1981Yo1982
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I'm working with royal commission and have given evidence which resulted in ruining my life
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a letter from salvation admitting they knew this and have documents far back as 1941
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning.

What is your question?