How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem, i had a ploice check and fou d, NSW, Yes 7

Customer Question

I have a problem, i had a ploice check and fou d JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen? Customer: NSW JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: Yes 7 years ago this march JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Hi leon can yoh help me to fet this matter spent , and if so will it gelp me to get a job, i just had an interview got the job and lost it because of the conviction

Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.

Good Evening.

What state are you in?

You need 10 years without a conviction before it is spent. But this applies to all states except for victoria. It does not have any such legislation.