Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

What i am after is to be able to look at at least 10 major

Customer Question

what i am after is to be able to look at at least 10 major australian companies payslips the real verison thsat the company would send out to the employee when they are to be paid. my reason is for some personal research comparing differencess between them all. this is y any old made up one from google images wont do for me..
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning

If they are not yours then under privacy laws you cannot see them.

If you are asking for blank templates you will have to contact them and see if they Payroll department will release blanks. In most cases they will not because they can be used for fraud.

This is a very touchy area and because of anti fraud legislation they will not be handed out.

If it is for research contact Fair work and they will advise you on the information that must be shown on the payslip. Many copies simply have their own format but they comply with the legislation

But you will not find this online,

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive. If there is nothing further Happy New Year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards