Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My mother is being used as bait to get me into trouble with

Customer Question

my mother is being used as bait to get me into trouble with the police
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Can you please be more specific?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have an interim interim intervention order over me which includes not speaking to my mum. The carer gets mum to speak to me by phone, and mum says she is scared, could I please come over. I go to mums and the carer stand at the gate, saying that if I dont do as she wishes ( or something like that) she will call the police . I go to mum. It is hot and mum is dressed in wooly jumper. Mum says things what she doesn't like about the carer, especially that she wants to remove a photo of mum and I which stand on the table next to her. I made mum her dinner because the carer makes dishes that mum does not like (spew). I ask the carer please do the dishes and she says no. Mum overhears and goes to the carer to do the dishes, she is getting paid. Mum is angry the carer pushes mum and it is all on, mum tells the women to leave ramming her with her walker, the carer calls the police. I ask the police to get an interpreter. They pretend to have one on the phone, poke it through thye door and grab my arm twisting it around my back in the ensuing scuffle mums falls over the coffee table. That bith is bating me all the time so I get in trouble with the police.
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Evening.

You should hang up on your mum when you hear her voice or not answer if you see her number. Talking to her is a breach of the order.

You have to report all this to the police and let them know what is going on.

You have to report this to the police and also get a lawyer to represent you.

Otherwise you will be charged with a criminal offence.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been in touch with seniors rights , they said that I have to get a letter from mum giving them permission to contact her. It is imperative because they can take action against the so called carer. Mum is abused by the carer. My hands are tied, mum is being controlled and mentally abused. by my brother and the carer. It is a crime to do that. particularly with vcat. I have been in touch with police conduct etc. and am preparing a statement. how can I get this letter to mum.
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Evening.

When is the hearing for the DVO?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
approx 2 weeks
I have asked my sister to get extra cooling an portable airconditioner. as we have a heatwave coming. To check on mum so that she remains cool with plenty of fluids. These times are bad for the elderly. The carer is obviously not skilled in that.
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

You have to get all your evidence to show that she is being bullied and manipulated and have the court set aside the order,

If your mum needs a carer once you get the order set aside apply to be appointed as he guardian and the carer and your brother removed.

This is how you have to work this and you need a lawyer to represent you. If you d it alone you will have difficulty.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further Happy new year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards