How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44899
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well it would be perfect if you could however, we are

Customer Question

Well it would be perfect if you could however, we are dealing with a compulsive liar about everything and in the courts as well as lying from his solicitor. I am a grandmother of 73yrs of age
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Oh yes plenty with heaps of evidence. My daughter had custody of the 4 children and the father filed material that I know is a lie. And now I havent seen my grandchildren as he is claiming sole custody. He pushed me and i was a witness to one of his assaults on my grandson and then he tried to file protection orders against me. My grandson has told the police about the assaults on him and the police are investigating that. Now he has custody though
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to know how i can get rights to my grandchildren too as i have not seen them
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Evening.

You have rights under the family law act to spend time with your grandchildren.

If you do not have a lawyer acting for you, I suggest you get one because in family law everything has to be in Affidavit form and you have to cross examination them to prove they are lying and to affect their credibility.

Only this way can you get orders for you to spend time with your grandchildren.

Your witnesses also have to put on affidavits to support you in this.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. if there is nothing further Happy New Year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.