How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44191
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm permanent resident here how can i aplly for my parent to

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I'm permanent resident here how can i aplly for my parent to come here as a turise but not for just 3 month
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NSW
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no they came here last your for 3 month and then go back to my country
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing yhankyou
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good evening.

The visa you can apply for is the 103

You should speak to a migration agent and have them assist you with the application.

There are many things that you have to meet and the link I have given you set them out.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further Happy New Year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.