How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44891
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a good lawyer to help me with ongoing issue that i am

Customer Question

i need a good lawyer to help me with ongoing issue that i am having with my bank HSBC. 2.5 years ago i have logged a complaint about transactions made on my card i have followed everything by the book. and even today they havent resolved the issue. do i have a case and who would you recomend that would be best suited for this issue
JA: I am Pearl, the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: hi Pearl, my name is*****: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: wa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i hav e received a letter from them telling me that they havent found anything yet and the investigation is still on going, i have been to the branch to speak with a manager. I originaly reported it over the phone, it took these guys 4 months to tell me that i had to fill out the form, but the investigation has all ready began
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they have admited that the follow ups they have been sending to the department responsible for these issues, hasnt never got back to them
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

If you wish to lodge a complain about them you can complain to the Ombudsman.

Put together what has happened and if you have been charged for the errors you can request to be compensated for that.

This is your only option.

If there is nothing further happy new year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.