How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44849
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Look i never have this before, queens land cairns, no well

Customer Question

look i never have don this before
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: queens land cairns
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no well the problem is that my brother got drunk in new year and got lost and he got 3 (SOA) Trespass
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what are the prices and what do i have to do i don't know how anything works
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Evening.

What exactly would you like to know?

Here is the section.

The court can deal with them as one and issue one penalty or panellise him for each one separately and get sentenced 3 times.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further happy new year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?