Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Here. I am doing masters of public health in Australia. This

Customer Question

Hi this is Manisha here . I am doing masters of public health in Australia . This is one year program and I want to apply permanent residency on my previous qualification which I have done from india . will I get any additional point for this one year program ?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I have already mentioned my question I want to know just will I get additional point of one year Australian degree for my P.R
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

I cannot say that is something internal to the department.

What visa are you on and does it have any conditions on it?