How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44903
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please, the question relates to a person in South Australia,

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: the question relates to a person in South Australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not as yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the case is for a South Australian person who never paid for services rendered to a person in South Africa
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how does the person in south africa go about getting paid please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Halo Leon, are you there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok, no answer to that. another question. What is the best course of action to try , would it be through the Ombudsman or through Consumer Affairs?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I pay you money and you don't answer questions. even this is not fair
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

They have to sue them herein in australia

How much money are we talking about?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
1000 rand
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Afternoon

It is the equivalent of $98.00 and it would cost more than that to sue in australia

Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

the Ombudsman and Consumer affairs will not do anything only the courts but the filing fee and the service fee would add up to more than that. Let alone having to get someone here to represent you.

I am very sorry but you would be spending far more to get it back and it would not be worth it.

If there is nothing further.

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Morning,

I am following up my last response.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please let me know. If not have a Happy new year.

Thank you for using my services.