How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44351
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To file a complaint being treated unfairly bullying

Customer Question

To file a complaint being treated unfairly bullying discriminated harassed at work. To obtain sound advise and best possible outcome
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

You say you have a union and it would be in your best interests to have them represent you as it will cost you nothing and they have solicitors that they use and assist members.

Here is some information about bullying and harassment and what the courts look at

But the union will give you good representation and they do this all the time.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning

I am just following up my last post and seeing if there is anything else I can assist you with. If so please let me now and we can go from there.

If not I wish you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous 2017.

Take Care and regards