How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44660
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An error of my birth date 12 May 1937 was entered on my

Customer Question

An error of my birth date 12 May 1937 was entered on my Certificate of Citizenship as 1931.
I need the certificate corrected as advised by the passport office for a renewed passport.
Do I have to go through all the application documentation and pay another fee for their error?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

It is not easy when you speak to them and the process is very strict

Here is the link on what you have to do and it also has the form that you have to download.

The Form 119 is at the following link

There is a $190.00 fee with the form as well

I hope this all makes sense and is of assistance. if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Morning.

Just checking to see if there is anything else I can assist you with? If not than you for using my services and take care