How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44661
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am researching on how to recant a statement for my sister

Customer Question

I am researching on how to recant a statement for my sister in law, I can read that you can, but nowhere tells you how. She tried talking to prosecutors and police and a domestic voilence lawyer and no one will speak to her about it
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the lawyer to walk you through that. Before I do, is there anything else you want him or her to know?
Customer: I don't think so, my brother is the accused, and he has a number of other charges against him, but my sister in law just wants to know how to recant her statement she fills she was forced to make
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  gradycolleen replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

Expert:  gradycolleen replied 10 months ago.

I am going to opt out. I am in the USA. I will let an Australia expert take over.

Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

Have they charged the brother with anything or is it just the intervention order.