How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44178
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im having trouble with my ex-partner he has my our son for

Customer Question

Hello im having trouble with my ex-partner he has my our son for 3-4 months hasnt not let me see him once , i get his payments and everything ive recenly changed his last name thats my sons . I was wondering if theres anything i can do as its a 50/50 thing with children .Jeremy My ex-partner expects me to send money every week or every time i get income payment , Am i doing the right thing by sending him money god knows what he spends it on ...I dont get to see him why should i send money ? i barley get phonecalls ot pictures . ? where do i stand ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning,

If she is refusing you access and contact with the child you can make an urgent application for a recovery order.

If you have court orders for contact you can apply for a contravention and also a recovery oder.

In toue application you would set out the orders you want.

Because she is refusing you all contract you will not require a section 60I certificate to confirm that you have attempted mediation.

I hope this make senses and is of assistance, If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.