How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kmslaw Your Own Question
kmslaw, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 210
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
kmslaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a mutual agreement between two parties for investment

Customer Question

I need a mutual agreement between two parties for investment
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will assist with your inquiry today.
I can prepare an agreement for you but I need to talk with you on the phone to get more details and to give an accurate quote for the drafting of it. Do you want me to offer you a phone call now so we can get this process started? Let me know.