How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kmslaw Your Own Question
kmslaw, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 210
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
kmslaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you direct me how to counsel this service please - it

Customer Question

Can you direct me how to counsel this service please - it doesn't assist in Australia. Thanks
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No but I wish to cancel - can you please facilitate asap?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't need a lawyer I just need this service cancelled please.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 10 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor in NSW who will assist with your inquiry today. What makes you think this service doesn't assist in Australia? I am an Australian lawyer and can advise you on Australian legal situations. What has happened to make you think otherwise?