How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5708
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Were having some contract issues with our landlord. there

Customer Question

Hi there, were having some contract issues with our landlord. there are some ambiguous clauses that fail to be clear in intent. I would like someone to review our lease contract and reply to the questions which I will submit? Pending the opinion, I would then require a letter be written whereby requesting performance or a rescinding of the landlords notice to cancel our agreement?
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Its a rural property of 45 acres. We have a lease agreement covering the home and a few acres, and licence agreement covering the remainder of the property of which is being used for our equestrian business. She has just given notice to cancel the licence agreement. The clause supporting this is highly vague
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She also has breached the agreement by non performance of maintenance issues. I would mainly like to demonstrate that she cannot cancel this license agreement due to the ambiguous wording of the clause?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

I am a solicitor that can assist.
Can you upload the contract?
Or just provide the terms that are ambiguous?