How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was involved in an incident where i was assisting police

Customer Question

I was involved in an incident where i was assisting police and i chased the guy though Beenliegh streets he then crashed head on into me and then got out of his car and punched my window several times i then took off and hit his girlfriend with my car Police now wish to charge me
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: QLD 17th June 2016
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I madew a statement to CIB the day it happened
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they require me to go for questioning tonight 7:30pm
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning

What do they wish to charge you with?

Have you made admissions

Related Australia Law Questions