How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam a part owner in a house and land .the other 2 parties

Customer Question

hi iam a part owner in a house and land .the other 2 parties are my sister and niece .we inherited the property and as part of the will a cavete was put on it till my niece turns 18 .we have discussed it as a family and would like to get my niece removed from the title for which a $ amount would be but away for her
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: western australia
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: the will was finalised and the new title issued with the cavete in place
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just how the caveat can be removed
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

What state are you in?

If your niece is a minor has the guardian agreed to this? Is her share held by the executor as trustee of the will and if so have they agreed?