Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I was looking to get a legal pro to revise a Shareholder

Customer Question
Hi Pearl- I was looking...
Hi Pearl- I was looking to get a legal pro to revise a Shareholder Agreement. Is this something I can get done through here. As it appears to be about asking questions mostly... thanks
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Victoria However the new company for shareholder agreement is NSW
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I already have the shareholder draft complete... I need a few ammendments that I have documented and I need them to give me an opinion on my risks. So once they have a quick review then can advise costs
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
10/29/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

We are only here to guide you. If you wish to have a full service you will need to engage the services of a Solicitor and be prepared to pay them their hourly rate.

The last one I did, the cost were $2,500.00

You should use someone in Victoria as you are in victoria

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The new company is in NSW. I will attach the draft Shareholder agreement. Send you a list of the amendments I need. Please give me a quotation. Thanks.

Do not send it on here. You have to email it.

***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please advise whether you can quote me today. Also give me a timeframe on making amendments and reviewing. Thanks Leon

Also send your full details and particulars.

I will get back to you when I receive it may take 24 hours

You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is a draft of agreement...Next file I send will have the amendments I need...Plus I need your assessment of my risks as in my stakeholding.Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
While we are Melbourne based, this is a new company being setup in NSW. So hiring Sydney legal pro is suitable. Thanks

You are making all this visible to the public.

Can you please send it all to the email I have given you and together with your full details and I will then look at it and set up a file and issue you with a cost agreement before I start.

Also I need a full company search to see the share holdings etc.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please see the ammendments needed attached. In regards ***** ***** they are listed in this document.Please note that the new entityis not created until this Shareholder agreement approved. The rest is listed in the attached document.Look forward to your quote and feedback. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry- here it is.
My details: Jeremy
****************
Any further questions feel free to email or call as you wish. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Leon,If you can at least get the quote back to me today with the terms. As well as advise timeframe that will be great. Thanks.

I need to send you a cost agreement and I am not in the office.

My hourly rate is $330.00 inclusive of GST.

Also in your email can you tell me what you wish to ensure in the agreement.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Leon,The Shareholder Agreement is the rules that will define the rules around the establishment of the new company. The other x2 Directors have drafted a document that needs revising. I have added the amendments I need.I need security that I will gain priority service from the primary supplier being 23 Digital Pty Ltd.As well as defined rules in the terms of our engagement. I hope the x2 documents all make sense.After the Shareholder agreement has been approved I have been advised that a licensing agreement between the principle supplier and new company would be a secure investment. Look forward to you quote on the Shareholder agreement and further advice. Thanks.RegardsJeremy

You cannot get a benefit over the other shareholders this is not how it works.

I will message you on Monday

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not sure what you mean- most points discussed with other Directors. Will speak Monday. Do you wish to supply your pricing? Thanks.

I will do all that monday when I have read the email and see what you want.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Leon- I sent the information to the email you requested. Thanks.

I have followed up the documents and I will have them later tonight.

I will contact you in the morning with a cost agreement and we can go from there.

Leon, Solicitor