Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Just wanted to know how I can protect my inheritance before

hi Just wanted to know...
hi Just wanted to know how I can protect my inheritance before I seprate
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: nsw
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no my mother past away 2.5 years ago
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: have children as well
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/28/2016
Leon, Solicitor

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

So you have already received it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good Morning.

Have you received the inheritance?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I have another matter I'd like to discuss with you

what would you like to know?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I signed up to this service initially I thought it was a 7 day trial
but I was charged 81 dollars

I do not deal with that part of the service. If you wish to discuss the agreement with Just answer I can refer this to the administrators.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Seeing that nothing was really discussed or advice giving in relation to my previous concerns can I use it for my current concern
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I believe I have a possible negligence claim

The money you have paid is still in your account with just answer. I only get paid ponce you accept the answer. So I am happy for you to ask a question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you help me with the negligence claim

I can give you information but I cannot run it for you.

I am here to guide you.

If you want a solicitor to run the matter you will have to engage a solicitor and pay them forth service. These claims are not simple.

What state are you in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nsw
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
forth service?

I meant to say for the service

Negligence claims involve insurance companies and as such there are girls such as Maurice Blackburn, Shine Lawyers etc that will act for you on a no win no fee basis. Their websites are as follows

https://www.shine.com.au/lps/little-things?gclid=CIfNmb63zNACFVgmvQodREEBmA

https://www.mauriceblackburn.com.au/?gclid=CLXpu8i3zNACFU4AvAodSaYD0Q

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was going to call them I just wanted to seek advice from you so can you assist

Can you tell me what you wish to know?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I visited an audiologist to have custom made musician earplugs and a few weeks later she contacted me and said the moulds are ready so I went to collect them she fitted them. I did mention to her that it didn't seem any different and she said thats how they are letting natural sounds through. I said that the compliance foam seem to block out more noise. Any way I took her word and continued to wear them when I went out to shops and events. When I came home from a restaurant my ears where crazy and I developed ringing in my ok ear. Now I have tinnitus in both ears and worse in my left ear.I went to visit another audiologist and told him he asked to look at the plugs and said that there are no filters in them. I was shocked and a became stressed and anxious. I contacted her and she said yes they come with filters and I said to her mine dont have them and she apologised to me offered a refund but the refund will not fix me problem nothing can its permanent life long damage to my ears. I asked her what colour are the filters and she said silver. I rang the manufacture and they said they are yellow. they are both negligent. When I rang the manufacture they said they would ring me back and I still have not received a call from them. They kept on going on about Quality Control well therr QC failed and now I'm left with the damaged and depression this noise has impacted my life.

Can you provide evidence that ti was the earplugs that have caused the tinnitus?

Are the other audiologists prepared to give you a report about the plugs and that they were not manufactured to your specifications?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I went to her initially for a hearing test and my tinnitus in the one ear. the noise was funnelling through the small hole.
she told me i have it in writing that the filters can only be placed in by the manufacture
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when I picked them up and when I went to the audiologist my brother took me to the appointments and sat in

I understand but was the cause of the tinnitus in the good ear a result of the earplugs not being manufactured correctly?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
because they had no filters

If you can provide evidence of that you have a case and you will be able to claim on that.

But you will need medical evidence.

Also evidence form an expert that would confirm had the filters been in place this would not have happened.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks leon

You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor
Leon, Solicitor