How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44876
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i apply my permanent residency? my spouse kicked me

Customer Question

how can i apply my permanent residency? my spouse kicked me out in our place and i don't have a family here. He ended the relationship because I'm abusive but he is too i just don't want to open it up and blame him because i still want our marriage to get fixed. he is about to help me with my visa but he change his mind
JA: Are there any minor children from the relationship? Who has legal custody?
Customer: no
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what else does he needs to know?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

This is not an easy question. What visa are you on and has he assaulted you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Spouse visNo he didn't
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning.

Unless you comply with the temporary visa you cannot get permanent residency.

If the marriage is over you have to tell the department and be prepared to move back.

You are not complying with the conditions if you do not stay with your partner. If you want to live with them you have to try mediation and get back together.

If there was violence and you took out an avo then you can speed it up but you have to show violence.

Here is some information.

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive. if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.