Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Just did some searching relating to ******* and found a

Customer Question

Hi. Just did some searching relating to ******* and found a fairly complete version of the trail of advice and conversation relating to a matter that we had addressed by you about a year ago. In looking at some of the detail, I feel that having this information available to anyone who searches - including council personnel - exposes far too much information relating to our names and council personnel names. We assumed that this would remain in confidence so can you please have this removed from public access?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NSW
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not that we're are aware of, but we are in dealings with the council at the minute and we would want people to take personnel offence with our enquiries.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that we want this material removed for public consumption as it's personnel
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

I can speak over the phone

Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

I offered a reduced amount for the call, I can contact you immediately.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No just send the reply as I don't expect to pay anything as I am requesting that you remove information from a chat11 months ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

Ok, I shall attend to having it removed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
to be reimbursed the sum of $81 for having to pay to get a response. Regards