How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44178
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can you do when a de JA: Has anything been filed or

Customer Question

What can you do when a de
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Detective is spreading rumours about you that are untrue to make you look like a bad person because you have information about them being corrupt and making a pound of PCP and cocaine go missing from the evidence locker they have been harrassinh me andndefaming me for nearly a year I just received 21000 in fines for things I have proof I didn't do and went to jail but because they have ran my name down so bad in my small town I don't feel as if I have a chance at bea
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Beating them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Western Australia importing a prohibited import but they held it for two weeks until it became illegal to charge me I also have steal a motor vehicle assault in aggravation reckless driving driving without a license common assault had my car illegally impounded yellow stickeredand tampered with
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

You need to defend any of these claims in the court and have a Solicitor that practices in criminal law to assist you. If you have already paid the fines and gone to jail these cannot now be changed. It sounds like they have been a while ago.

If you ave evidence of the officers correction and his criminal activities you should be given this information to the police complaints section

Get assistance form a solicitor that practices in criminal law to assist you.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.