How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44203
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is in jail had an accident due to a hole in the

This answer was rated:

my son is in jail had an accident due to a hole in the ground twisted his ankle and applied for an xray three weeks later nothing has been done about it and getting worse now hard to walk on. can anything be done?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NSW
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes when it happened
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

If they are not giving him appropriate medical care then he can lodge a complaint with corrective services.

You can act ion his behalf. They have to give him appropriate care.

Here is a link

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will lodge a complaint as 3 weeks is not
Acceptable for an injury.
Thank you

Good Afternoon

With the Ombudsman and fig you can get evidence form him send that in as well

All the best

Leon and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you