How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just posted a comment, but lost internet connection. do you

Customer Question

Hey, just posted a comment, but lost internet connection. do you still have the details
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: they have court orders, but partner is not following them and threatening to backrupt the other partner
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he is NZ, so you have the other notes
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is the data that was obviously lost. 1. my daughter's ex, living in NZ, is threatening to bankrupt her by not following the court orders. 2. court orders say each of them is responsible for one of their 2 properties. 3 there are two loans for the properties, both are in both names. 4. partner owes at least $3k in back maintenance, $2K in rates and at least 6 months loan repayments. Bank says: if 'his property' goes into default, then they will bankrupt both of them - he doesn't care; bank won't refinance because the loan value is below the property value, even though she is paying deposits to both loan accounts, currently. Looking for advice about her options on getting money's due and arranging finances to separate their owings.
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

Cant you please email me the orders?***@******.***

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
will be able to do that later this afternoon, qld time!
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Sure we can talk later

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Leon, my to,ing hasn't been great, can't get the document scanned tonight - family member in the ED and I don't have transport. Will email the document once scanned. I did try to send a PDF copy I created but the upload wouldn't recognise
Dif files, so I'll be sending as jagsRegards. Jennie
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning.

Ok I look forward to receiving it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Leon,
have manage to patch together a document, that I hop will upload. I am on a public computer, so it is passworded: 17kundeme2Apologies, but it is the best I can do. Hope it all you need. Jennie
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not sending, trying again
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.


I cannot open it the password ***** *****

Can you email it with no password.