How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44350
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You can help? WA but my grandson is in SA (crisis care). I

Customer Question

you can help?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: WA but my grandson is in SA (crisis care) . I need to supana SA Police Records, SA School Records, SA Family court records and WA Family court records along with WA Police records???
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know if you can point us in the right direction but there is no reason for my grandson to be in crisis care as his father is more than cable of looking after him? 1 of the 4 children is with her father and 2 the 2 youngest are in Crisis care also,just in different homes. We have had a phone conferance hearing afjorned for a week and my son is still trying to just get a phone call with his son to no avail, who can help?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 3 of 4 of the children where found in a hotel alone for 7 hours , not eating or showering for a week, my grandson told crisis care she threatened to kill herself and them...
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I may have given wrong emaill address, *******************
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

If you are in the family court or another court in proceedings and you are a party to the proceedings you can issue the subpoena through the court.

If there is no court action in place you cannot issue a subpoena but you may be able to use the Freedom Of Information legislation to get access.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.