How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had a disagreement with ex employee, Qld employee in work

Customer Question

Had a disagreement with ex employee
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Qld employee in work accident in november 2012
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at moment
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is the question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Now claiming squatters rights and do i have a workers comp common law claim for accident in dec 2012
Located qld
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning.

Had you lodged a claim for workers compensation? HAs your doctor said that you have a permanent loss and cannot work? What percentage of full body impairment does your doctor say?