How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44891
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am one of 3 pepole that formed the Monarchs, you are older

Customer Question

I am one of 3 pepole that formed the Monarchs, you are older than 50 years, my name is***** together with others we formed the Monarchs - I was formation secretary, i'm 70 yo now and can can verify the original name, I used to ride Norton 750, club symbol for club eas front end of my bike, headlight was Lucas, nice chrome and factory embossed with "King of the road" not appropriate for club name, but decided we were that, co called ourselves the "MONARCHS' This small group grew, and now you have done well!
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: My email is **************
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have just returned from China and need help - need somewhere to stay for a week or so until I get new visa to go back, I do not ask for money just somewhere to stay - can give you full history of club if you wish.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: troubleshooting?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I really need help now - have nowhere to stay, my phone is ***********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not sure what your question is.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning.

If you are looking for accomodation you have to look at the classifieds.

If you are a chinese national you can also contact the chances community centres

I hope this all is of assistance. if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.