Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Where is the best place to get will kit. Can you get them

posted to you then get...
Where is the best place to get will kit. Can you get them posted to you then get a lawyer to go over it with you and what cost are we looking at.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2016
rayanswers

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Give me your state, are you married or single,kids or no kids.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Married with three adult children in qld

Stand by this is the US category will get it moved.No need to reply or rate.

Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you

You can download them form here

https://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/last-will-and-testament-au/?loc=AU&pid=googleppc-will_au-WillT3_g2x-ggkey_will%20kit%20qld&gclid=CNrbs9Xov88CFY-TvQodGOQEQw

or you can order them online form here

http://www.legalwills.com.au/?gclid=CLOpqubov88CFYOavAod7XgHiA

You are best to use a solicitor and get detailed advise and have one drawn up to caver all incidents.

I hopen this makes sense and is of assistance. if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

Good Morning,

You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor
Leon, Solicitor