Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Ok ive been on here before just asking if a schools got

Customer Question

ok ive been on here before just asking if a schools got court orders on pick ups for children and the mother goes and picks them up early before the father gets there, the school reconds they can not stop her, this is everytime its fathers time with his children is this true. when we asked about this the school was quite rude
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: dungog nsw
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: as my son just paid 13 and thousand dollars to get these final orders he can not afford to go back to solictor so he has put a convention order on a number of things she has broke but have not heard anything as yet but its his weekend now and school holiday now but she picks the girls up early and the school lets them go this has been going on since 23-8-16 is there anything we can do, she has gave him no valid reason
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want to know can she do this even with court orders, he even texts and rings at 7.30pm but she dont answer
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Well the issue is, the really cant enforce the orders. They will not attend and get involved in stopping a mother from picking the kids up really.

She is in breach of the orders however.

I would suggest sending her an email demanding that she adhere to the orders or face a contravention application.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all ready have done that she responded she dont have to and told him not to pick them up. This is all in the convention order, even when my son paid a solictor she would not respond to him either she wont answer phone so he can talk to his children and know she has broke court orders he misses out on been with his girls
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
I accept it is beyond difficult.

Regrettably that is the cause of action.

I suggest filing a contravention application and seek costs for her to pay legal fees for wasting his time and money.

It is a most frustrating situation, as a grandmother, more so, but there is little benefit in doing anything else.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
even though he has put one in he is recordering everything still whats happening its unfair he has not broken court orders and she can do this,
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

It will be at her detriment.

A court will not be pleased with her actions in taking up valuable court resources, but this is how the system works.

I would love to say otherwise, but cannot give you false hope.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
I note I still have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.