How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m in kiev and wants to overstay a few weeks I m from

Customer Question

I m in kiev and wants to overstay a few weeks I m from malaysia Can i just pay a fine and re enter? Re enter next time?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Now i m in kiev
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nope I m still within my 30 day tourist visa
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Malaysian passport
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am from australia but the laws are similar. You should not overstay abacus you will be an illegal and you will have problems when getting visas elsewhere.

You should contact the foreign affairs Department in Kiev and ask if you can have the visa extended. If they approve it you will pay a fee and can stay but the sooner you do it the better.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further,

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Related Australia Law Questions