How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44178
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a penion that i can claim? my name is

Customer Question

is there a penion that i can claim?
my name is ************** crews army number ************, 7/7/71 to 6/1/73.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning.

How old are you and are you resident in australia?

Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Morning.

If you were a member of the Australian Army and are resident then you may be eligible for a veterans pension.

You have to contact the department of veterans affairs.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance If there is nothing futher

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.